Tuesday, November 28, 2017

PHOTOS OF THE DAY 2: Package

Another dull day today. Wasn't able to go out because it was raining, again. On the other hand, I think it was okay too since I was also expecting a delivery today and I really wanted to be the one to receive it.


It's a package from Malaysia. So thankful for my generous angel investor for the new laptop. It will definitely make my job easier. I am also thankful for DHL for their prompt replies to my e-mails, especially to Jaya Nirmal of DHL Malaysia. He went above and beyond to asisst me and the shipper with our concerns. The item arrived safely.

My old laptop is giving up on me already. She shuts down a lot, she's slower than before, and some of the keys are not working. She's aging, unfortunately. All good things must come to an end.



This "new" laptop is not really brand new. It is slightly used by my friend/investor, and he decided to send it to me because he is aware of the condition of my laptop. He wants me to work smoothly and with ease, which I am really grateful for. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends around the world.

The package arrived around lunch time. The delivery guy had a hard time finding my location. It's odd, because the last time I had a package from the same sender and the same courier, it was smooth. They didn't even called me last time. Oh well...

By the way, the laptop don't have its battery. Lithium batteries are not allowed to be shipped. You can read more about that here; Shipping Goods With or Containing Lithium Batteries.

So yes, I am going to buy a new battery for this laptop since I am not going to Malaysia anytime soon.

During lunch time, my youngest sister came home from school for lunch. But she wasn't feeling well, so I decided that she will not attend her afternoon classes because she have fever. I had to send an excuse letter to her teacher.


She's jolly and a ball of energy, so when she's not feeling well, it is pretty obvious because she will just stay still and keep quiet. I get worried when she's like that.

Hopefully, tomorrow is a much better day for all of us.

Thank you for dropping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...