Monday, November 27, 2017

PHOTOS OF THE DAY 1 - Report Card

I decided to start this new gimmick in my blog - photos of the day. Showing you a glimpse of my day through pictures. I decided to start this so that I can be active in my blog and also practice my photography (ehem!). So, today is the start of (hopefully) something amazing.


It's been raining here for days, and today is no exception. It was a bummer because I was planning to go out and do some errands but my sister took my umbrella to school, so I have no choice but to postpone my errands.

During lunch time, my brother came home with his report card. My father was out of town, so I have to sign his card in behalf of my father.


I have to say that I am really proud of my brother. He's been struggling in managing his time, but he still managed to get good grades. He does taekwondo after his normal classes plus some other activities too.


Our dog, Boss, posed for the camera. Isn't he cute? :)


My second cup of coffee for the day. I really don't know how to get through a day without coffee. They complete me! They help me finish my tasks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...