Saturday, January 2, 2016

I Love Sunsets

Ever since I've got my first point-and-shoot camera, I'm already fond of capturing sunsets. It has some dramatic effect on me. Sunset for me is beautiful and mysterious. Beautiful because of how it makes the sky very picturesque and mysterious because we never know what will happen after it's gone.

Beautiful sunset in Mindanao

Here's my favorite quote about sunset that I want to share with you all...

"Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting."

- Richard Paul Evans

Sunset gives me a new hope. It assures me that no matter how terrible or fantastic my day has been, there will always be tomorrow. A tomorrow that we can correct the mistake of our yesterday. 

I missed the gorgeous sunsets that I get to see everyday back in the province. Been in Manila for awhile now.

By the way, I just wanna take pride with the image I captured above. It is unedited (no filter) and was captured using my phone camera. Kindly click the photo to enlarge. :)

Location: E & J Beach Resort in Brgy. Manapa, Buenavista, Agusan del Norte

4 comments:

Prospect Boy said...

I love sunsets too! Sometimes in the evening, I'll go outside just to see the faint sunset happening between the trees. We as a people often take little things like that for granted. Nice photo, and awesome writing!

Elizabeth O. said...

Who wouldn't love sunsets. To me they are very romantic and it just signifies that you survived yet another day!

Nova said...

The best way to use your camera, like you i am a fan of capturing those magnificent natural scenery we have for free. Amazing sunset you've got there.

Maria Teresa Figuerres said...

Lovely photo! I haven't tried capturing sunsets before. It must be fun to try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...