Thursday, April 27, 2017

DRESS WELL, SISTER

Women loves to dress up in every special occasion and I think every woman deserves a beautiful dress. May it be for a prom, a dinner gala, or a wedding.

I can't believe how fast time flies. My younger sister will be attending prom for the very first time next year, and as early as now, I am already browsing around for the perfect prom dress for her. She's throwing some ideas of what she likes with the combination of what I think suits her.

Good thing I found Millybridal UK. They have dresses for the bride and her bridesmaids, casual dresses, prom dresses, evening dresses, and of course, little black dresses.

While browsing their website with my sister, we found their Sweetheart Prom Dresses collection and my dearest sister liked them all but we only need one, for now. We nominated three beautiful dresses and I would like to ask you all to help us choose the perfect one.

This one is my sister's top choice. I also agree that this one will look perfect on her because of her height.

We both agree on this one. It's very simple but also very pretty. I'm pretty sure many heads will turn when she have this on...Oh boy, my little sister is not so little anymore.


I really think this dress is perfect. It may look simple but the ribbons makes it stand out. It also has a princess feels (if you know what I mean). She said she likes it too, but she's torn between this and the first one.

We would love to hear what you think. If you also have suggestions, it's very welcome.

Prom happens once or twice only, and I want to make sure that my sister is all made up and looks fantastic in a dress that suits her well. I on the other hand wasn't lucky enough to attend a prom, so I wanted to make sure she experience it and have fun while looking pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...