Monday, June 19, 2017

SEXY BALL DRESSES

Looking for a nice and affordable dress with great quality for an occasion is such a tough task to do. I’m actually preparing for a ball at my boyfriend’s school and I’m his date, obviously. Man, he looks dashing with his suit and I just want to match his looks. Of course, I want to look my best for myself and for my boyfriend as well.

I’ve looked everywhere around here but I just couldn’t find the perfect dress for the occasion that would suit my partner’s attire. My last resort is to look online, because I still have a month to prepare for it and I thought that’s more than enough time.

Thank goodness I found Pickedlooks! Their dresses are just amazing, I swear!

I love their ball dresses. Everything is just so nice and elegant, and they just have the right price. Can’t find those prices around here! Isn’t that amazing?!

I found the top two dresses that I really like the most. Please help me decide which one is the best.

Fashionable A-line V-neck Tulle Floor-length with Appliques Lace Ball Dress

This amazing dress that looks really simple but sexy and elegant is only $170.16! I love the details, by the way.

Sexy Square Neckline Sheath/Column Chiffon Ruffles Floor-length Backless Ball Dress

For those who really know me, they know I always go for the simple designs (in everything). This dress is simple but it stands out and is sexy (and sensual too, because it’s backless). And for $103.69, it’s yours!

I already have my eyes in one of those two, but I would like to hear your opinions. Which one do you think will stand out? Leave your comments below.

If you are looking for any kinds of dresses, I recommend you visit Pickedlooks. They have evening, prom, and bridesmaid dresses and many others.

1 comment:

EnerpatKara said...

will order from this website, very beautiful
http://www.suzhoudress.com/t/wedding-party-dresses-23.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...