Sunday, December 11, 2016

I Considered Shaving My Head

I've been having problems with body. I've been diagnosed with PCOS recently and that explains my mood swings, irregular periods, undying acne, aggressive weight gain, excessive hair growth in my body, and of course, thinning hair or hair loss from the head.


Being stressed most of the time doesn't help at all. I noticed bald spots (like in the picture above) in my head. The bald spot on the other side of my forehead is really big than the one I showed in the picture above. It affects my confidence, big time! I know, my hair looks thick but once you touched it, you'll feel (and see) how thin my hair is.

I considered shaving my head, and I have thought about it many times. Maybe if I shave my head, I won't be worrying about hair fall anymore but I just couldn't bring myself to do it just yet. Maybe when I get a little older and don't have to worry too much about what people thinks. 

As for now, I'm just trying to find a solution to cover up the bald spots near my forehead. As I was browsing the internet, I found out about the wholesale store online Omgnb.

I got really interested, especially they have things that will probably solve my problem. What really got my attention is the clip in human hair extension. I found some of the products listed that can cover my bald spots and have the same hair type as me. 

I'm so excited! I can't wait to try them! I will surely show you how it looks on me. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...