Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Little Change for Next Year

I am very excited for this year to end and for 2017 to start... I have a good feeling next year will be a good year for me, I am claiming that 2017 will be my year!

There's a little change that I planned to do for myself next year. I'm your t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, but since I will be starting a new business venture next year, I am expected to wear formal attires for meetings and most of the time actually. So, I decided that I will start wearing skirts next year. As I was browsing online, I found out how elegant StyleWe skirts are.


I am very excited to start my ventures for next year, not only because of the possible revenue I am expecting but also to see the transformation I'll do for myself. Wearing pencil skirts is actually one of my dreams when I was a kid. As a young girl, I thought women who wears pencil skirts are elegant, beautiful and a certified grown woman. That's just for me, okay? I know not everyone shares the same opinion and I respect that.

I can't wait to see myself as a certified full grown business woman! :)


If you want to see more skirts like the images I posted above, don't forget to visit their online collections. You'll love it, I'm sure! :)

Be sure to check out their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC66_nD1CcGQQ-JjEreObyZQ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...