Thursday, November 17, 2016

Perfect Gift for Him

Ernie is a nice man. We've been friends for years now. I first knew him back in high school. He's quite the popular kid in school because he's good looking and plays the guitar well. He didn't noticed me at first because I was just an ordinary girl. I forgot what actually happened, but we became very close and that's when our friendship started.

So, as an honor for this great guy... I was thinking of getting him something. We can call it a token for our friendship. As I was browsing online for a gift that will match his personality, I found this double neck guitar bass. The first moment I saw it, I know right then and there that it's perfect for him. It suits his looks and his personality very well... and to think it's a limited edition one, I know he will love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...