Monday, November 21, 2016

My Sister's First Holy Communion

My youngest sister is in the fourth grade already. Time flies so fast! Just recently, her teacher gave us a notice about their upcoming communion. You see, we were raised by Catholic parents and our grandparents always tell us to be involved in our church's activities. Obviously, everyone is so excited for my sister's first holy communion (way too excited!).

My mom asked me to look up online for first communion dresses for my sister, since I am also very excited for this moment of my sister's life — I am more than willing to help look for the perfect dress for her.

Sleeveless Ball Gown Organza Tea Length First Communion Dress with Bow

My mom instructed me to look for simple but elegant first holy communion dresses for the my dear youngest sister. The photos I attached in this post are my top choices.

Nectarean Ball Gown Sleeveless Bow Tea-Length Communion Dress
I like this Nectarean Ball Gown Sleeveless dress most because it's simple, elegant, not too long, and I love the bow detail. It's just too cute. I can already imagine my sister wearing that.

Nectarean A-line Short Sleeve Floor-Length Tulle Communion Dress
I also like this Nectarean A-line Short Sleeve Floor-Length Tulle Communion Dress because it's really simple but you can see it's beauty right away. Not much complicated details but already amazing.

Even though I like all the three dresses above, in the end my sister will decide which one she will wear.

If you are looking for girls communion dresses for your daughter, sister, granddaughter, do make sure to click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...