Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sharing The Magic Within Brazil to The World - Sara Boo

I've always had this fascination about Brazil and it's people. I haven't been there and I don't know any Brazilians personally, but my impression of this is that they are warm and friendly people.

Since I spend most of my time online, while surfing randomly (more like surfing about Brazil and Brazilians), I've encountered Sara Boo. It is a Brazilian brand that was born from the passion of the diversified and wealthy nature of Brazil.


The dresses above are my top three favorites from Sara Boo that I found in this shopping platform. These dresses are sexy yet elegant, and sensual too. These are perfect for modern and confident women around the world.

"Inspired in Brazil, worn worldwide." - Sara Boo

Check out STYLEWE's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stylewe/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...