Saturday, July 16, 2016

Ube, Again...

Being on my period makes me really lazy and cranky, and my cravings are usually out of this world (lol). No wonder I'm not losing any weight, but it's okay. I'm still sexy! HAHAHA.

So anyway, my neighbor was on her way to the supermarket and I asked her a favor, if she can buy me a chocolate ice cream because I've been thinking (craving) about it since last week. Good thing she did not hesitate to say yes. I was afraid that she would say no, that means I have to get dressed and go to the supermarket myself.


I try to avoid going to the supermarket so I won't be tempted to buy anything that I don't really need.
After one hour of waiting, she's finally home... but my heart shrunk when I found out that there were no chocolate ice cream available, so she got the ube flavor instead. I also got an ube flavor the last time, too. But I told her that it's okay and it's still an ice cream anyway. I thanked her and she just smiled.

I'm not really a big fan of ube, and I don't know why. It's too sweet for me (as if chocolate and mango aren't sweet. duh!). Still, I finished the whole thing in less than thirty minutes. I don't want it (or anything) to go to waste.

How about you, my dear reader? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? :)

1 comment:

Yhllie said...

Me likey anything associated with chocolate, cheesecake, strawberry or blueberry. Hahaha! I think ube flavor is not that bad. Though it should be paired with ube macapuno. Hihihi! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...