Saturday, February 4, 2017

A Future DJ in The Family

My family has suddenly become into music recently. My brother got a guitar, my sister got herself a cello, and the other one a castanet. Now, my other brother wants an all-in-one DJ system. He even negotiated, if I ever buy him a DJ system, he will get good grades and make it to the top of his class.

I was thinking, my brother is really good and he can do whatever he wants when he puts his mind to it. And I thought it wouldn’t be impossible for him to make it to the top – so I said, why not.

Good thing a friend recommended me a good place where I can find the best products. This xdj rx found at Muscian's Friend is really good!

I know for sure that my brother will be very happy about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...