Friday, December 22, 2017

Health is Wealth

2017 has been a great year for me, greater than I’ve expected. But I am so excited for the upcoming year; so excited for what 2018 has in store for me. One thing’s for sure though, in 2018, I will be taking extra care for myself emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.


For the last couple of years (this year included), I’ve been taken myself for granted. I always place myself last in every list I make. It sucks! This year made me realized so many wrong things that I’ve been doing in my life which affected my emotional, mental, and physical health. I made a few changes this year, but I feel like they are still not enough.

Now that 2018 is just few days away, I decided to make my overall being the top priority starting on the very first day of the year. I am so excited!

Before you throw some comments that I’m being selfish or anything, please know my story first. You have no idea what kind of life I have been living in the past. I may seem okay to you based on my photos on Instagram or Facebook, but I am NOT.

Anyway, moving on…

I’m going to take my health seriously. We only have one life, and I would like to make mine as fun and memorable as possible. And the first step would be to go see a doctor and see where the problem is (if there’s any) and what needs to be done to improve my health. As they say, prevention is better than cure.

In another post, I would also like to share some other plans I made, goals to achieve, places to see… I am just so excited for the new year!

I am so glad that my father has been very supportive of me. He respects my decision, but as a father, he still make his concerns known. And I love that about him.

My life has been a crazy ride. It took me so long to get the freedom that I deserve, but it’s so worth it. And having a supportive parent (yes, singular) is such an amazing thing.

Thank You, Lord, for everything! Everything indeed happens for a reason (and a lesson).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...